60-90 Min Expected for the Course
4 Training Videos
You've got an idea and you're ready to get going. You've looked into creating a business plan, which looks daunting. So, how do you get started? The framework you'll learn here will help you get clear about your business model and who you serve. This is THE first step every startup needs before opening their doors.
In this course you will...
- Get clear about who your competition is
- Refine how you speak about your new business
- Choose how you want to be distinguished from your competitors
- Create the pitch language that will help you ask for referrals
The exercises in the course will help you to get clear about who you are and set you on a path to getting more clients who need your product or service.
- Business Profile
- Introduction to Market Position FREE PREVIEW
- Origins of Market Position
- Introduction to Market Position Quiz
- Your Competitive Landscape Exercise
- Market Position Framework
- Defining Your Position Exercise
- Strong Market Position
- Your Arrows Exercise
- Refining Your Position Exercise
- Crafting Your Pitch Exercise